Wedding Planning & Coordination in Italy
wedding planning & COORDINATION SERVICES
JGM Assistance in Sourcing, Booking, Coordination & Management of some or all the wedding vendors and/or reception at your chosen location in Italy.
Symbolic Ceremony Complimentary Ceremony + Celebrant
Catholic Ceremony Complimentary Religious Assistance (Religious fees: these will be confirmed based on the church hire and stamp fees)
Complimentary Legal assistance (Legal fees: these will be confirmed based on your citizenships-status-chosen venue)
The service can include ALL or PART of the following services
- Sourcing and/or Management of the ceremony venue, the reception venue, vendors, based on your ideas, style, and more importantly, your budget
- Assistance with the ceremony
- pre-booking arrangements (i.e. check of all the quotes from vendors and all the services included in the menu i.e. portions, choices, number of drinks pp, etc.)
- translations of menus & quotes
- checking of the agreements with vendors and venues
- checking on local taxes, rescheduling, and cancellation policies
- liaising with the venue during the planning on behalf of the clients (send all your requests and forward all your questions)
- full management of the venue & vendors during the planning
- COMPLIMENTARY symbolic ceremony & celebrant | legal assistance | day coordination | day management
No guests or up to 25 guests € 3,500 (tax incl.)
26 up to 50 guests € 5,000 (tax incl.)
51 up to 100 guests € 6,000 (tax incl.)
over 100 guests € 7,000 (tax incl.)
- Planning discussion two months out to finalize details agreed with your vendors/ceremony/reception venue
- Zoom Meetings
- WhatsApp Assistance
- A detailed timeline for the couple, based on what discussed
- A detailed timeline fr the suppliers/vendors to follow on the day,
- 8 hour Wedding day attendance and supervision (hours may be added based on the services to coordinate on the day)
Complimentary Wedding day Management
Here are the tasks we can accomplish on your special day within the booked time:
2 hours before the ceremony
- Meet the industry professionals at the ceremony and reception site(s) for deliveries and set up
- Instruct ushers on family seating and confirm correct wedding party member has possession of rings prior to the ceremony
- Take care of any last-minute details that might arise and handle any issues during setup or execution of the wedding
- Execute all ceremony plans and details with industry professionals
- Cue bridal party and parents for events
- Cue Musicians
- Guests supervision before and during the ceremony
- Distribute tossing items to guests for the grand exit
Up to 6 hours @ the Reception Site:
- Supervise the reception setup
- Coordinate details of reception with industry professionals (catering, florist, musician)
- Coordinator supervision up to cut of the cake
Complimentary Symbolic Ceremony
We’ll have discussions about the entrance, the exit, the music and where it comes in the ceremony etc. and all of the little details that take your ceremony to a very personal level.
We provide you with a wide selection of ceremony choices, rites, readings, prayers & vows. We also send you suggestions on how to write your own vows.
JGM Celebrants suggest structuring the ceremony as below but these suggestions are not compulsory.
- guests entrance
- groom entrance
- bride entrance
- 1 introduction of approx. 300-350 words
- 1 reading /prayer (optional )
- Giving away of the bride (optional)
- The asking
- The vows (choose from the list provided OR write your own vows)
- background music (optional)
- The exchange of ring
- A rite ( optional – to choose from the suggested rites)
- 1 reading/prayer (optional – to choose from the list provided)
- Celebrant’s wishes
- music (optional)
- The signing of a commemorative marriage certificate (optional)
- background music (optional)
- music (optional)
Complimentary Legal Assistance (Legal binding Ceremony)
We provide tailor-made legal assistance to get all the correct marriage paperwork, based on your citizenship.
Coordinator’s Travel Fees will be added to the quote upon receiving a confirmation on the location/date/time
All services are based on a ceremony & reception at one location/Town, on the same day. On request, additional planning can be added (pre-wedding and/or after-wedding events, dinners, brunches, tours) and the quote will be adjusted accordingly to the level of assistance needed.
Suppliers, venues and services, based on your ideas and requests, are sourced and managed by JGM
The clients are free to source venues/suppliers / services directly but they understand that JGM won’t check quotes / availability, manage or book suppliers and services sourced directly by the clients.
The quote is valid for 2 weeks only | subject to JGM T&C | www.justgetmarriedinitaly.com
Below are a few key points from our Terms & Conditions . Once you decide to book with us, there will of course be a proper contract put in place covering all aspects of your event, to give you peace of mind.
At a glance
Pay your package in 3 parts
Don’t pay the remaining installments
You can pay for your package in up to 3 installments (see tables below).
The first installment is 50% to secure your date . 25% of the remaining fees is due 6 months prior. The Balance, 2 months prior.
|2nd||25%||12 months before|
|3rd||25%||2 months before|
For Legal Marriages: fees (civil ceremony)
Town hall / Translations / Interpreter/stamp duties or any legal fees are a client’s cost. They will be calculated and confirmed to the clients, based on your citizenship, status, residency and chosen venue.
We operate a very simple cancellation policy. Once the due date of an installment passes, that portion of the payment becomes non-refundable. Any Legal Fees are not refundable. Essentially this means all payments are non-refundable once they are paid. No further payments shall be due after cancellation.